Hey! Let’s be Friends?
My name is Shannon I’m a 23 year-old recent college graduate beginning my “adult life” in Northern California where I work as a writer and photographer and my boyfriend of four years attends medical school. I’m passionate about mental health, self-love, and helping young women see their value, beyond just the way they look.
My favorites (in list form, because I love lists…that’s #1)
- LISTS. They help me feel productive, keep track of all the thoughts that are constantly running through my anxious brain, and generally give me a sense of calm…anyone else?!
- Photography. I’m a wedding and portrait photographer who specializes in capturing timeless & vibrant images. You can check out my business website for all the deets.
- Traveling. I’ve been to 17 countries (and counting!) and I’m always looking for an excuse to visit new places.
- Dessert!!! Seriously. I love dessert. Ice cream is my fave.
- Eating disorder awareness. Having been diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder during college, I became passionate about brining awareness to this ED that is often overlooked. Now in recovery, I feel grateful that I can use some of the most painful experiences I’ve had to help make others feel less alone.
- Dani (or future Dr. Dani which is what I like to call him!) We met on the night of my nineteenth birthday and now share a studio apartment in sunny NorCal. He’s a medical school student.
I hope that you see the content I publish here and on my social media accounts as relatable and real (as real as one can be on social media haha). I share the happy moments but I also share the struggle, the heartache and the vulnerabilities. I want to show up 100% authentically me in every aspect of my life, including online. I’m believe that life is best lived when we are searching for progress, not perfection.
Some Background Info & FAQs
Why “Endless May”?
When I think of May, I think of Spring: growth, renewal, fresh starts (and fresh flowers, because let’s be real-who doesn’t love those). In my mind, these are things I want readers to feel when they visit Endless May. May is also my middle name, something that means a lot to me (it is a family name that has been passed on for generations).
Do you ever do photography outside of Northern California?
YEESSS! I love to travel, and will gladly go anywhere you want me to! I shoot weddings and elopements internationally, and you can visit my photography business website for all the deets.
Where can I find more about your photography?
I post blog posts of my incredible clients here on Endless May and share even more on my photography business website.
Who is Dani?
Dani is my boyfriend of four years! We met during my first year at Wellesley and his sophomore year at Harvard at a party (which also was the night of my 19th birthday! best birthday present ever!). He is a medical school student, sports lover and total sweetheart. I post the most about him on Instagram.
Can I contact you?
Absolutely! Shoot me an email at email@example.com.
What kind of camera do you use?
I use a Nikon D750 with a variety of different lenses (but I am currently saving for the D850..eee!)