- There are so many steep hills here. RIP.
- It is way colder than I was expecting.
- The food ROCKS.
- There are three different train/transport systems and each require their own ticket.
- People get annoyed when you call it San Fran or Cali.
- Baker Beach is a nude beach (Emily and I saw a naked guy swimming there when we were doing a photoshoot! Photos below of Emily–not the naked man!!)
Overall, I have had an amazing first week here and I look forward to the months (and hopefully years!) to come.
Something else I am looking forward to is the Best of San Francisco Magazine 2017 Party. I was so honored to be invited and I want to extend that invitation to you! The event is on June 22nd and all the details can be found on the ticket website.
I have started to realize how important and helpful networking can be especially in a city as big and diverse as SF! This party is the perfect opportunity to meet some really incredible people and eat some really incredible food (in a beautiful setting too!). I highly recommend this event and I am so excited to attend. If you are not in the San Francisco area, definitely tune into my Instagram story on June 22nd because I will be sharing lots of pics and videos of me attempting to be ~fancy~!
And now for some photos of the last week…
If you end up purchasing tickets for the Best of San Francisco Magazine 2017 Party, let me know! I would love to meet up while we are there!