Sometimes social media just seems to be filled with negativity and unrealistic expectations. Something that I have found to really help me improve my social media experience is filling my feed with positivity, uplifting content and posts that inspire me. Today I am sharing with you all some of my favorite Instagram accounts.
- @nakedwithanxiety I LOVE this account. Danielle, the creator behind @nakedwithanxiety, posts mostly quotes targeted towards people who have anxiety. I love Danielle’s posts and her tagline, “I help worriers become warriors”. When I am feeling down, I scroll through her account.
- @happsters This is another account filled with uplifting quotes. I love how bright and eye catching they all are.
- @thetravelingmrfox I like how quirky and fun this account is. It is really refreshing to see these posts pop up in my feed.
- @helloemilie Something about Emilie’s photos is just so relaxing to me. The colors, composition and content make me swoon!
- @leaninorg Lean In’s feed is filled with ambitious women and lots of short video clips that are centered around female empowerment.
- @saralaughed Sara is a great friend of mine and also has an incredible blog. My favorite part of Sara’s feed is how she has started to add a watercolor element to all of her photos. It is bright and creative!
- @wonguy974 Oliver’s photos are simply gorgeous. I love how he uses so much light in all of them.